Saturday, July 21, 2007

There's a first time for everything

Welcome to my blog! This is my first time ever trying this so please bear with me. Eventually, this site will be filled with photos of my jewelry and collage creations. I'll also be featuring some tutorials and possibly hosting some swaps.

Here are some tidbits about me:

  • I'll be in my late-twenties next month.
  • I live in the Garden State.
  • Collage, making jewelry, juggling and reading (especially historical novels) are just some of my favorite pastimes.
  • I collect beads (and anything else I think I can turn into jewelry).
  • I love beads so much that I got engaged at a bead festival last year!
  • I have a B.A. and I double-minored in Anthropology and Asian Studies.

Well enough of that, I'm going to get to work on taking some photos and creating the banner so this blog and my etsy shop can get up and running! Until next time...





0 comments: