Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's old, isnt always!



I started my first day at a new job yesterday and when I got home I wanted to do something fun. I spent the evening playing with my camera and I think this photo came out pretty well. Actually, I like it so much I might use it for my business cards. We'll see...

The necklace is one of my original collage pendants. Some of the charms are vintage and some of them I pulled off of jewelry that I didn't like. I always find it fun to take something I'm not crazy about and turn it into something I love. Never count out marked down jewelry at the mall. Take it home and take it apart!

2 comments:

Sea Angels said...

I really like your work it is so pretty xxx

Vintage Blue Studio said...

Thank you very much! The pieces I make now are sooooo different than what I started out making.

Diana