Sunday, January 6, 2008

I have returned!

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! While I have enjoyed my little break I've certainly missed sharing my projects with everyone. I don't have any photos at the moment because today is cleaning day. Oh yes, this place is such a mess from the post-holiday fun that it MUST be cleaned today...no excuses.


Did anyone else feel sad when they took their decorations down? My apartment looked so empty. I ended up running out and buying valentine decorations from Michael's just so I could decorate our railing and dining room table. It is however, nice to have most of our living room space back again. But where am I going to put all these presents?


Make certain you check back later this week because I have been busy busy busy making things. The kiln has been run almost every night for the last two weeks. I have fused glass coming out my ears! We still have a bit of fine tuning to do on the kiln but Colin and I have been getting some wonderful results. I actually managed to make a few gifts for people out of our fused cabochons. I also dug out my bisque bead blanks from Bead Fest two years ago and I glazed and fired some of them. I had some nice results and I had some that looked...well...ummm....you know.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments: