Sunday, October 14, 2007

That was fun!


I just got back from Atlantic City...literally. What a great weekend! I didn't win anything but it doesn't matter. I had fun playing some slots and doing some shopping. The Tropicana has this great shop called Farmer's Almanac. I got a sign that says, "There will be a $5 charge for whining", some tea and a stuffed turkey decoration since we currently have no holiday knick-knacks. I also bought tons of Jelly Belly jelly beans (they are soooooo good) at Sugar and some bath and body stuff at Borgata.

Since I wasn't around this weekend I didn't have time to craft but before I left I started on a surprise for my best friend. Once that's finished I'll post photos. As for the picture above, that's a piece I made before I started doing collage. It came at a time when I was starting to move away from stringing and in to wire-wrapping. It's a favorite of mine. I love the color, the beads and the texture of the entire piece. Sometimes it's just nice to take a look back.

1 comments:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing trip - they're the best! And I agree - there are no other jelly beans like Jelly Bellys with the flavors (have you tried mixing their recipes yet?)

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog - you're welcome to come back anytime ;)