Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shop til you drop!


I have officially made the decision not to open my Etsy shop at this time. I don't want to rush into something I wasn't fully prepared for. I would rather wait until I have the time to run it properly. Sorry to anyone who was anxiously awaiting its opening. Now on to the fun stuff...


The gremlins started as a joke and have now officially taken over Christmas! I spent 2+ weeks making the first group of gremlin ornaments, yes the FIRST group. I now have to begin work on the second group. I believe I need at least 6 more. I also embellished a stocking with a gremlin applique. I had ordered a stocking for myself online and was disappointed when it arrived so I took matters into my own hands. I'll have photos of the stocking this week.

Since I wont have my Etsy shop open for Christmas I thought it would nice if I share some of my favorite shops with you. These are just some of the places I've had a great shopping experience with:


Hidden Haven

http://www.hiddenhaven.etsy.com/

I love her unscented lotion. It's perfect for sensitive skin.


Jennifer Morris Beads



Amazingly detailed polymer clay jewelry.




The Funky Bag Lady


Wonderful bags and purses. My mom loved mine so much she made me to buy her one!


Humble Beads


Polymer clay bead sets and finished jewelry. You have to check out her snowmen pendants!



Holly Jolly Holiday's

http://www.hollyjollyholidays.etsy.com/

A stocking I wasnt dissapointed with. Very well made and shipped super quick! Colin loves it!



Maggie J's


Excellent quality metalsmithing. I gave my mom and Colin's mom necklaces from here for Mother's Day. They love them.

Join me next time for my latest adventures in metalsmithing. I had a 6 hour class today and I signed up for another on Saturday! Happy crafting and shopping!

1 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

Cute stuff- it's handy to have someone else do the browsing for you- especially on Etsy- it can be overwhelming!