Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Holiday's are Coming! Ahhhh!


The holiday's are coming and I'm really trying to have the Etsy store open for Black Friday. I spent several hours photographing pendants yesterday and I think I have at least 7 pendants that are ready. I have so many more to photograph. I'm hoping when I get out of work early on Wednesday that I'll have some good lighting. If i don't make my deadline that's OK. I don't want to open and do everything wrong.


I've also been busy making Christmas versions of my gremlins. They are red and green with bells hanging from them. I have three done and at least six more to go! I'm also planning a special gremlin for my best friend and a Hanukkah (blue and white) gremlin for another. Colin's family is getting the first set of them on Thanksgiving since my parents are out in the southwest this year. Almost forgot, I'll be trading a large gremlin with a member on craftster.org for a plush she's making for me! I love trades!



I know this post is short but I have so much to do so I better get back to work. You probably have a lot to do so get back to it! Hehe!

0 comments: