Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! For those of you going out into the craziness tomorrow, good luck and don't get trampled! I'll be doing more of my online Etsy shopping tomorrow and perhaps a trip to Michael's for more craft supplies (you can never have too many).

A quick note about my Etsy shop, it will not be open tomorrow. I made a dumb dumb and didn't realize how a Paypal seller's account worked. I'll be making a trip to the bank on Saturday to open another account specifically for Etsy.

I'm off to grandpa's now. Stay tuned this weekend for photos of my Christmas gremlin ornaments and more! Have fun everyone!

1 comments:

Michele said...

Hi!
I just stopped by to wish you and your family a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
I love your charms! They are beautiful.
Hugs~ Michele